NWE 2.0 and big problems with MacSpeech

Have a problem? A question? This is the place for answers from other Express users.
duffy

NWE 2.0 and big problems with MacSpeech

Post by duffy »

I get an un-ending series of 'internal error' messages when attempting to use MacSpeech. If I quit iListen (MacSpeech), the NWE errors stop (after I click on the last 'ignore' button). Anybody know what is happening? And any work arounds?? This is perfectly wrecking my Sunday since I am trying to dictate 4 DDS reports. "What a drag!"....hardly expresses it.
R.Welser
Clinical Psych

I will have to switch to OpenOffice for today. Also a drag. :(
charles

Post by charles »

Please report these internal errors using Send Feedback as requested by the app. We will be able to identify the issue, hopefully. Unfortunately, some of these applications try to modify Cocoa in ways they are not supposed to, which causes problems. We try to work around that of course, but you may want to contact MacSpeech about this also.

-Charles
Charles Jolley
Nisus Software, Inc.
duffy

error report

Post by duffy »

Actually, among the many repeated error messages, I did send at least one to Nisus.

Please note that MacSpeech did work with my previous version of NWE. Is there is a way to switch back until either 2.0 or Macspeech is fixed?

R.Welser
charles

Post by charles »

If you still have the old version you can continue to use it. The preferences do not interfere with one another.

-Charles
Charles Jolley
Nisus Software, Inc.