Section Break (No Page Break) and footnotes

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
abusadito

Section Break (No Page Break) and footnotes

Post by abusadito »

I hope this has not been addressed yet since I can't seem to find it in the forums :).

I am relatively new so NWP and have found that if I insert a footnote in a section (the section is created via Insert > Section Break > Same Page), it causes the section just after the footnote marker to start in a new page.

I have also been reading the footnote portion of the manual (pag. 160 or so) and still can't seem to find a solution.

Any help will be appreciated.

Cheers!
abusadito

Post by abusadito »

Wow! It's been, what, a month? and no reply to this question. I guess there is no solution?

Good thing I have other word processors to do my work on. Too bad I spent the $ on NWP. Wanted to like NWP but...
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

This is the intended behavior, as it emulates what Word does in this situation. We do however have a request filed in our system to allow the user to control this, but it's unlikely to become a high priority.

I would also remind you that although we monitor these forums they aren't the definitive way to contact us. If you have issue with money you've spent, I suggest you please email sales or support directly.
abusadito

Post by abusadito »

I see. Excellent! Thank you!