Nisus Feedback Tool doesn't work

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
Michael Eichberg

Nisus Feedback Tool doesn't work

Post by Michael Eichberg »

I wanted to report an issue related to NWP 1.0.3 (Save as PDF / Print -> save as PDF) produces PDFs that doesn't look identical to the document as shown by by NWP (Images are cropped incorrectly).

However, when I try to use the integrated feedback tool I always (I tried it multiple times) get the error "There was an error while attempting to transmit". (Unfortunately, there are not further information.)

What am I supposed to do?

Best regards,
Michael
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

Hi Michael, can you try to send in a small test message, with no file or screenshot attachments? Perhaps it's the size of the message that's causing the problem. Also, I take it you aren't having any other connectivity issues with your internet? Let me know how it goes and I'll check for the feedback report, thanks.
Michael Eichberg

Post by Michael Eichberg »

Hi,

even if try to submit a very simple report with just the message "test" and the message-type set to "unexpected behavior" - it simply does not work.

When I take a look at the "generated" report using "Show Report Content" the text is more than 6000 lines long (saved on the disk it is a 640kB text file)! The text seems to contain ever single log entry associated with NWP since the day I first installed NWP.

Best
Michael

BTW: it is unlikely to be a connection problem since I've tried it at very different places.