Moleskine

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
scottwhitlock

Moleskine

Post by scottwhitlock »

Has anyone else in the States noticed that you cannot get the XLarge Moleskine softcover notebooks (which come in a set of three) in either ruled or squared (only plain)?

Much like the Nisus guys love their Pocky, I love my Moleskines. And I need a couple sets of three badly.

Scott
MacBook Pro 15
2.66 Ghz Core i7
8GB RAM
NWP 2.0.4
iPad 3
midwinter

Re: Moleskine

Post by midwinter »

I'm not sure I understand your issue, but are you checking here?
scottwhitlock

Post by scottwhitlock »

I am indeed. If you'll notice, the ruled version of the extralarge notebook is "held up in customs." but interestingly not the plain version. Are they transporting illegal substances between the lines?
MacBook Pro 15
2.66 Ghz Core i7
8GB RAM
NWP 2.0.4
iPad 3
greenmorpher

Post by greenmorpher »

The elephant in the room. It's what you can read between the lions.

Cheers, Geoff

Geoffrey Heard, Business Writer & Publisher

"Type & Layout: Are you communicating or just making pretty shapes", the secrets of how type can help you to sell or influence, and "How to Start and Produce a magazine or Newsletter", now at the new low price of $29.95. See these books and more at http://www.worsleypress.com or Amazon.
midwinter

Post by midwinter »

scottwhitlock wrote:I am indeed. If you'll notice, the ruled version of the extralarge notebook is "held up in customs." but interestingly not the plain version. Are they transporting illegal substances between the lines?
Gotcha. How long have they been unavailable? My experience has been that moleskine.us is pretty quick with this stuff.
greenmorpher

Post by greenmorpher »

Could it be said that this OT is padding in this forum?

Cheers, Geoff

"Type & Layout: Are you communicating or just making pretty shapes", the secrets of how type can help you to sell or influence, and "How to Start and Produce a magazine or Newsletter", now at the new low price of $29.95. See these books and more at http://www.worsleypress.com or Amazon.
scottwhitlock

Post by scottwhitlock »

No more than a two line signature that advertises a book that has nothing to do with Nisus Writer Pro...;) (just a friendly barb that should not be taken too seriously...)

In all seriousness though, I've never been for forum purity. Sometimes it's just about community and talking about the tools that writers use, the ins and outs of typography, how we write, academic life, commiserating about not getting a paper published, a world lacking in vertical rulers, etc. It's what makes this place so special, in my opinion.

Scott
MacBook Pro 15
2.66 Ghz Core i7
8GB RAM
NWP 2.0.4
iPad 3
greenmorpher

Post by greenmorpher »

Two books!

Cheers, Geoff