Book LaTeX Template

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
design63

Book LaTeX Template

Post by design63 »

Hi,

I would like to make a template on Nisus looking like the book LaTeX template. Is it possible like on Mellel to make a style for a chapter like this :

Chapter 1. (font size 10)
Title of the chapter (font size 12)

I have a problem for the carriage return.

If someone has already make this template, could he send it.

Thank you
martin
Official Nisus Person

Re: Book LaTeX Template

Post by martin »

I'm not sure I understand what exactly you want. It's possible to configure document styles in Nisus Writer Pro (NWP) to have any kind of formatting you want by using our stylesheet (menu View > Style Sheet). You can also configure a style to automatically switch to another style when you insert a newline by setting the "Next Style" property in the stylesheet. Your "Chapter" style's next style might be set to a "Chapter Title" style you created. Does this answer your question?
design63

Post by design63 »

Thank you very much for your reply, it was exactly that I wanted.

Does it exist a website for finding or posting Nisus template ?

I have discovered Nisus since few times and I like it, therefore I ask myself if there is a way to contribute of the improving of Nisus in bringing ideas.
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

There wasn't any place for users to find and post template files, but we've been wanting to have such a place for a while. To that end, we've created a template forum where any forum member can post templates (as attachments to forum posts). Hopefully it will grow soon.