Page scroll on the bottom

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
jorgeaaabr

Page scroll on the bottom

Post by jorgeaaabr »

Sorry, but I didn't find an answer to this issue.

I'm editing a large document, and keep adding text in various parts of it. When I'm typing the active line reaches the bottom of the screen and stays there, line after line. It's terrible using a macbook, because I have to keep my eye line in the very bottom of the screen, and my neck is already sore for it.

It would be ideal to keep the active line more to the center of the screen, but I couldn't find any option in the preferences or menus. I'm actually a newbie with Nisus, so I'm sorry if this is a lame question...

Thank you very much.
Hamid

Re: Page scroll on the bottom

Post by Hamid »

jorgeaaabr wrote:...It would be ideal to keep the active line more to the center of the screen, but I couldn't find any option in the preferences or menus. I'm actually a newbie with Nisus, so I'm sorry if this is a lame question...

Thank you very much.
Welcome.
I quite agree with you; press Control-l to bring the active line to the center of the screen.
Groucho

Post by Groucho »

Maybe you mean Command-J, not Control-I.

Henry
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Both Command-j and Control-l work with my Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad; Command-j, the Enter key, and the Edit:Select:Flash Selection menu command also flash the line momentarily where the cursor is located.