Stuck "Processing in Bookends"

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
smithjeffreyg

Stuck "Processing in Bookends"

Post by smithjeffreyg »

I have thoroughly enjoyed Nisus Writer Pro. Thanks! One problem I've run into is when I try to generate a reference list. When I select Tools > Bibliography > Scan Document the scan gets stuck about a quarter of the way through and nothing happens. I AM able to scan the document from Bookends but it would make my life much niftier if I could select "Scan Document" from within NWP. Yes?

I deleted NWP and re-downloaded it. Didn't fix it. Any thoughts?

Thank you.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 2.46.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-05-22 at 2.46.18 PM.png (12.83 KiB) Viewed 2675 times
smithjeffreyg

Re: Stuck "Processing in Bookends"

Post by smithjeffreyg »

A clarification: I am using Bookends. Latest versions of both Nisus and Bookends.
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

I just did a quick test and didn't have any trouble completing a Bookends scan from inside Nisus Writer Pro (NWP). After the problem occurs could you submit a feedback report using the menu Help > Send Feedback? Please be sure to attach diagnostic data to your report, so we can look at the collected console log for any abnormalities. Thanks!
smithjeffreyg

Post by smithjeffreyg »

Well, I'm happy to report that I exported my document from Ulysses to Nisus and scanned the document with Bookends from within NWP. I have no idea what the deal was before. I wish that I had something more to tell you but that's it. I'll send the reports you described if the error occurs again.

Thank you for touching base!