|Error message "Unrecognized file format." etc
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||faszikam [ 2015-09-12 08:04:27 ]|
|Post subject:||Error message "Unrecognized file format." etc|
Latest version of Nisus Writer Pro with all current updates.
Was playing around with the Macros (Create Word Frequency List) and in the process was prompted to create a folder for Document Manager which created subfolders for Glossaries, Templates, Macros etc. I don't recall having manually created a folder for this before. Not sure which document template if any I have been using to now.
Now I am getting the two error messages attached.
I am worried previous docs created will be ruined if I choose the "Open as text files" option when prompted.
How can this be fixed so my existing work is not sabotaged?
|Author:||martin [ 2015-10-07 15:16:51 ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Error message "Unrecognized file format." etc|
It sounds like Nisus Writer lost access to your new file template. You should be able to restore access and clear the error:
1. Open Nisus Writer's preferences.
2. Switch to the “New File” pane.
3. Click the “Advanced” tab.
4. In the “Template File” area, make sure that “Nisus New File” is selected in the popup button.
5. Click the “Choose” button to re-select the appropriate template file, thereby granting access to Nisus Writer.
Please let me know if you continue to have troubles.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group