print of corrections

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
alange

print of corrections

Post by alange »

It is until now not possible to print corrections. It is only possible, to integrate notes in a pdf - but that is very uncomfortable for users. For a discussion between persons who work with a text and with corrections is this a very necessary function. Please enable this as soon as possible. As you know, MS Word is able to make prints of corrections. And this is a reason, why users often don't use Nisus for working with texts with corrections and work with MS Word.
alange

Re: print of corrections

Post by alange »

Has no-one an idea to this question? Printing of notes and corrections would be very necessary for using Nisus in business. Are there any plans to enable this in the near future?
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

I'm sorry alange, but there is no way to include tracked changes in a PDF or printout. I'll add your vote to our issue tracker for this particular enhancement request.
alange

Post by alange »

Thank you very much.
alange

Post by alange »

May I ask, why it so difficult to enable NW to print out changes? I looked around, all other writing-software (Libre, Melles, MW Word, OpenOffice) is able to print chances in texts - it is really necessary, that a text-editor is able to do this. I prefer NW but I am missing this function every day.
Þorvarður

Post by Þorvarður »

alange wrote:I looked around, all other writing-software (Libre, Melles, MW Word, OpenOffice) is able to print chances in texts - it is really necessary, that a text-editor is able to do this.
I agree. Unfortunately this also applies to comments. See the thread "Printing comments as annotations in NWP 2.1.3 not working."
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6274&p=28640&hilit ... nts#p28640
alange

Post by alange »

To explain what I mean, I post this document: http://www.ryananddebi.com/2015/03/06/l ... n-margins/ (made for LibreOffice, but it is exactly that, what NWP is missing).