|How do I hide automatic number highlighting? (eg: footnotes)
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||martin [ 2013-10-16 13:49:56 ]|
|Post subject:||How do I hide automatic number highlighting? (eg: footnotes)|
By default Nisus Writer will show highlighting (a gray background color) around automatic numbers, eg: page numbers, footnote references, etc.
You can change these colors, or hide them completely, in the Appearance preferences:
1. Open your Nisus Writer preferences.
2. Switch to the "Appearance" pane.
3. At the bottom you'll see a table that lists all the customizable colors.
4. Select the category "Automatic Text".
5. Select the specific kind of coloration you want to adjust, eg: "Note References".
6. Choose the color you'd like, or checkmark "hide this highlighting".
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group