Novel Manuscript Template

Share and post Nisus Writer template files.
Scribbler67

Novel Manuscript Template

Post by Scribbler67 »

Hi all, I am trying to write a novel and was wondering if anyone had a Template I could use (British not U.S.A.) any help would be appreciated, thanks.
martin
Official Nisus Person

Re: Novel Manuscript Template

Post by martin »

Can you be more specific about what this template would be like? What kinds of styles would this template include?
elivi

Post by elivi »

I'd be interested in this too if anyone has one, to be used as a guideline
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

elivi wrote:I'd be interested in this too if anyone has one, to be used as a guideline
What kind of template would help you exactly? I mean, what kinds of things would you expect to find inside the template?
Groucho

Post by Groucho »

Hello,

This is a (slightly modified) template I use for novels. There’s a novel along with it, based on the template, so you can see what it looks like. Maybe you’ll have issues with missing fonts. You’ll have to change the fonts via the style sheet if need be.

Note: I had to abridge the novel. phpBB says attachments over 100 K are not allowed.

I hope that helps. Let me know.

Greetings, Henry.
Novel template.zip
(65.46 KiB) Downloaded 2188 times
loulesko

Post by loulesko »

Hi there,

Attached is a manuscript template. It uses Courier Prime for its font, which is brilliant, and free. You can download it here: http://quoteunquoteapps.com/courierprime/

The template uses the File > Properties window for all the relevant details. If you have an agent, put their name and address in the comments field as well as the email and phone number fields.

Thanks
Lou
Attachments
Manuscript Layout.dot.zip
(3.55 KiB) Downloaded 1628 times