|How do I configure InfoClick to index/search my emails?
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||martin [ 2013-03-01 14:52:39 ]|
|Post subject:||How do I configure InfoClick to index/search my emails?|
InfoClick version 1.2.3 is sandboxed, which means InfoClick cannot look through your email files without your permission. The first time you launch InfoClick it will ask you to select your email folder, which gives InfoClick the permission it needs. You only need to do this once, as the permission is retained for the future.
If you encounter errors related to accessing email folders, you may need to reset permissions.
How to Reset Email Folder Permissions:
To reset permissions you will need to first remove all email folders from InfoClick, and then re-add those same folders. Here's what to do:
1. Open your InfoClick preferences.
2. In the "Email Folders" list, remove all listed folders by selecting each folder in turn and clicking the button with the minus icon.
3. Once the folder list is empty, click the button with the plus icon. A folder selection dialog will appear on screen:
4. In the dialog, select and confirm the email folder used by Apple Mail. Depending on a variety of factors, that folder may be either of the following:
If you're unsure which folder is correct, and both folders exist on your Mac, just add both of them.
5. Once you add one or more folders to the list, InfoClick will begin scanning them for emails. You should see a progress bar in the bottom-left corner of the main search window:
Once the scan is complete, InfoClick will again be ready to search your emails.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group