|How do I completely reset InfoClick?
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||martin [ 2017-05-15 12:34:09 ]|
|Post subject:||How do I completely reset InfoClick?|
In some special situations you may want to reset InfoClick. The instructions below will reset all of InfoClick's preferences and its sandbox container. The latter will sometimes fix odd problems related to system permission errors. The instructions assume some familiarity with Apple's Terminal utility application.
1. Quit InfoClick if it is running.
2. Launch Apple’s Terminal application.
3. Enter and execute the command:
That command will clear away all preferences.
4. Enter and execute the command:
That command will move InfoClick's sandbox folder to the Desktop, so the system (macOS) is forced to create a fresh sandbox container. You may later trash and delete the sandbox folder from your Desktop.
5. Restart your entire Mac to ensure cached settings are cleared.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group