Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
View 

I am a new user of Nisus. I bought Nisus 6.5. My question is if there is any way to see the whole page bigger than what actually is. I mean, I do now the zoom functions but it opens only a narrow window and it takes a lot of memory (sometimes it crashes). But I mean a normal bigger view as you can get in Microsoft Word. I am working with semintic languages and it is sometimes impossible to see what I am writing. Thanks!

2003-02-27 16:58:21

I just started looking through these messages as a prospective user (asking a make-it-or-break-it question) when I came across this question....
You mean you can't simply enlarge the display's print??? I keep Word at 125% on my 19" monitor--can't read it otherwise. I never even thought to ask this question--every WP I've used for the last 15 or so years has had this feature.

2003-04-10 13:19:05

I was really waiting for one answer more than for one question, but it is what I experience. I cannot put a 125% image. I imagine that the new Nisus for Mac OS X will provide this, but I got no answer whatsoever regarding this, sorry!

2003-04-10 18:21:04
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]