Printing problem with 2.1.2

Have a problem? A question? This is the place for answers from other Express users.
Craig Turner

Printing problem with 2.1.2

Post by Craig Turner »

I have been using 2.1.2 for a day or two, but had not tried to print until today. After re-setting Printer settings in both Tiger (print utility) and in Nisus, I have tried to print out a number of one page documents, but the printer I am using (networked) simply starts up and doesn't print out anything although the Printer List says the job was completed!

I can print out in TextEdit with noproblem.

Has anyone else had the printing problem? Incidentally, I have Nisus quit on start up three or four times, like some others have written about, and I trashed the prefs file to start over, but no luck on this problem

Thanks,
Craig
Craig Turner

Additionally...

Post by Craig Turner »

Ah: I just discovered that if I paste the text of my one page document from Nisus into TextEdit, it will not print either!

Typing fresh text in TextEdit prints out fine!

Thanks,
Craig
Craig Turner

This thread and apology

Post by Craig Turner »

Well, as long as I'm just spouting off here... :oops:

As it turns out, I had incorrectly inserted a wrong last number for my printer location---all is now printing out well in every application.

I apologize for this thread and continue to wish the best to Nisus whose tech support, I am positive, would have stuck with me through all of this! :wink: