Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Page jumps back when printing 

I'm using an iBook running OSX 10.4.8 with the latest Nisus. I have one file for correspondance for the various areas that I'm working on. So for example one file may be 57 pages long and I only want to print the last page because it's a one page letter to someone.

As soon as I go to my print dialogue box (I use a HP Laserjet 4 plus) and tell it to print out the last page the Nisus file always jumps back so that instead of seeing page 57 on the screen I am seeing page 52. When the print dialogue box disappears Nisus stays on page 52. It usually jumps back six pages on all of my files when I ask it to print the last page only. Needless to say I have to scroll forward again.

I have been meaning to write about this for months but Sunday mornings sometimes allow me a bit of 'housekeeping'.

Any suggestions or is it a 'bug'?

Regards

2007-03-10 17:04:32

have you ever tried another printer driver just to determine if the problem is with nisus or with the hp software?
I can't reproduce that problem with my macbook pro and an epson laser printer. Tried it with a 15 page paper with choosing in the dialogue that it should print from page 15 to 15.

2007-03-11 02:18:17
Official Nisus Person

It looks like this is indeed a misbehavior on the part of Nisus Writer Express. I'll file a bug report, thanks for letting us know about this.

2007-03-11 19:05:28
Profile WWW

I have reinstalled HP drivers as suggested by hf but there is no change to this behaviour. It's the only printer I have attached to the computer without unhooking and moving printers etc and it's the only one I use.

2007-03-20 19:53:54
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]