Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Launch problem 

Lately, my NW Express 2.7 has been behaving strangely. Everytime I launch it, a Licence contract window opens, asking me to "agree or disagree to the terms of this license" as if I were using NWE for the first time. I've no idea what may have created this problem.
More annoying, everytime I lauch the application, my Palette Groups have disappereared and I have to create them from scratch all over again. I tried fixing the problem by discarding the Preferences file but it didn't work. Does anyone know what happened and how this problem can be solved? Many thanks in advance.
Jean-Pierre

2007-03-11 10:55:53

Jean-Pierre: I assume from your name that you are using NWE in French. For a possible solution to the palette problem, see: http://www.nisus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1541 . There Martin supplied a plist to solve a similar palette problem that affected a French language user.

Steven

2007-03-11 14:20:09

I just tried your solution and it works fine: my palettes have miraculously reappeared. Many thanks for your help.

Jean-Pierre

ssampler wrote:
Jean-Pierre: I assume from your name that you are using NWE in French. For a possible solution to the palette problem, see: http://www.nisus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1541 . There Martin supplied a plist to solve a similar palette problem that affected a French language user.

Steven

2007-03-18 07:22:03
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]