Remove "Click for Header" or "Click for Foote

Have a problem? A question? This is the place for answers from other Express users.
jctracey

Remove "Click for Header" or "Click for Foote

Post by jctracey »

Okay this is my first question: please tell me you can turn this off. I don't need to see "Click for Header" on every page (usually I wouldn't have a header active).
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

Toggle the menu View > Show Page Guides.
jctracey

Post by jctracey »

martin wrote:Toggle the menu View > Show Page Guides.
Thanks. I understand that -- I am more thinking that "CLICK FOR HEADER" is sort of intrusive in terms of the look of a new document. I would like to be able to have page guides on without that up there all the time. I know you can click on it and enter a space or something to remove it.

Also I think the lines of the page guides are too large/thick. It's such a nice environment to write in to me, but those lines are a bit much. I'm sure this is nitpicky but I would like to be able to customize the look of those guides - make them much software/less dominant on the page you know?
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

The only other tip I have is that you can customize the page guide color to make it less dominant. Just visit the Appearance pane in your NWX preferences and change the Page guides color.