Font Pulldown Menu

Have a problem? A question? This is the place for answers from other Express users.
chikuwa

Font Pulldown Menu

Post by chikuwa »

Hello,

The font pull-down menu in Tool Drawer—T—Character Section—Font Family has stopped working. It still shows the selected text's font but in wysiwyg and without the pulldown menu. If i put my cursor on the little window and move it towards the top edge (bottom edge) of the little menu window, the fonts scroll up very fast (down very fast). Does anybody know what is happening? This happens in all new file windows. The Face pull-down just under the Font Family menu hasn't any problems.
:?
Ta
martin
Official Nisus Person

Re: Font Pulldown Menu

Post by martin »

I might guess that your Character palette has entered "list mode" for displaying the font names, instead of the usual pop-up button you're used to. However, it sounds like there's not enough space for the list to be very useful. Try forcing the palette back to pop-up mode by grabbing the resize slider (appears as a narrow grey double horizontal line at the bottom of the palette) and dragging upward. Hopefully that fixes your problem.
chikuwa

Re: Font Pulldown Menu

Post by chikuwa »

Very many thanks, Martin.
Just a little pull up on the resize "knurl" and
the font pop-up menu was back.
Didn't know about list mode.
Thanks again.