Have we moved past 'soon' yet

Have a problem? A question? This is the place for answers from other Express users.
Post Reply
User avatar
gemboy27
Posts: 351
Joined: 2003-09-30 21:33:58
Contact:

Have we moved past 'soon' yet

Post by gemboy27 » 2004-06-14 11:11:20

Is there a date for 2.0 release.....yet?

Image
We are
after all
halfway through the month</font>
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education/Mark Twain (1835-1910)

charles
Posts: 481
Joined: 2002-11-26 11:40:35
Location: San Diego, CA
Contact:

Post by charles » 2004-06-14 11:50:28

Hi:

We are still testing 2.0 so no release date has been set yet. Remember that "Summer" lasts until August. Not that we will release that late; we will release as soon as it is ready!

-Charles
Charles Jolley
Nisus Software, Inc.

propstuff
Posts: 24
Joined: 2003-12-04 18:51:11

Post by propstuff » 2004-06-14 23:26:17

charles wrote: Remember that "Summer" lasts until August.
Well that depends. Summer here doesn't START till November. ;-)
So just you keep on testing. I, for one, would infinitely prefer to wait an extra month and have a "perfect" release! (and I have such modest expectations) :-D

N.
Nicholas
550MHz TiBk, 512Mb, OS 10.2.8 NWX 2.0

User avatar
gemboy27
Posts: 351
Joined: 2003-09-30 21:33:58
Contact:

summer

Post by gemboy27 » 2004-06-15 07:14:58

charles wrote:Hi:

We are still testing 2.0 so no release date has been set yet. Remember that "Summer" lasts until August. Not that we will release that late; we will release as soon as it is ready!

-Charles
dude, I am from Saranac Lake, NY where we say summer is two bad days of sledding in August!

I'm in Buffalo (school) so I get four days of summer.

Seriously: I thought 2.0 was coming out this month

Image
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education/Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Fireball1244
Posts: 20
Joined: 2003-04-25 10:49:48
Location: Dallas, TX
Contact:

Post by Fireball1244 » 2004-06-15 19:49:25

Actually, in the Northern Hemisphere, Summer ends on September 21. ;)

MacSailor
Posts: 270
Joined: 2003-04-03 08:38:41
Location: Linköping, Sweden

Post by MacSailor » 2004-06-15 23:08:29

Fireball1244 wrote:Actually, in the Northern Hemisphere, Summer ends on September 21. ;)

In Sweden the summer ends on dawn of September 23, not 21. It's called "autumnal equinox".

How do I know? Because that's on my birthday. :D

I really hope that NWE 2.0 will be released way before that date… :?
Peter Edwardsson
..............................

User avatar
gemboy27
Posts: 351
Joined: 2003-09-30 21:33:58
Contact:

blow out the candles

Post by gemboy27 » 2004-06-25 05:38:26

Peter Edwardsson wrote: In Sweden the summer ends on dawn of September 23, not 21. It's called "autumnal equinox".

How do I know? Because that's on my birthday. :D

I really hope that NWE 2.0 will be released way before that date… :?
but if it isn't, what a birthday party it will be

Image
I have never let my schooling interfere with my education/Mark Twain (1835-1910)

Post Reply