This update introduces major changes, including support for Mac OS X autosave, document versioning, and iCloud.
Requires Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later. Mac OS X 10.6 is no longer supported.
This update is free for all current license holders of Express 3.x.
Get the Update:
You can update automatically inside the app, via the menu Nisus Writer Express > Check For Updates.
You can also directly download the new version.
If you purchased Nisus Writer Express through the Mac App Store, the update is also available there.
• Added support for Mac OS X document Versions: users can browse and revert to older versions of any document.
• Added support for Mac OS X Auto Save: changes to all opens documents are saved regularly.
• Added support for iCloud.
• Switched to 64-bit.
• Runs inside the Mac App sandbox.
• Changed: discontinued support for Mac OS X 10.6. The required system is now Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later.
• Release Notes
Have a problem? A question? This is the place for answers from other Express users.
1 post • Page 1 of 1