This update adds support for the Touch Bar, improves support for document tabs on Sierra, and fixes a few bugs.
This update is free for all license holders of Nisus Writer Express version 3.
Requires Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later.
Get the Update:
You may download the new version from our website.
If you purchased through Nisus Software and nisus.com, you can update inside the app, via the menu Nisus Writer Express > Check For Updates.
If you purchased through Apple's Mac App Store (MAS), the update is also available there.
• Added support for the Touch Bar, as found on some new MacBook models.
• Improved support for tabbed documents on macOS 10.12 Sierra:
- All tab menu commands should also appear on the View menu.
- Added a New Tab command that always opens a blank document in a new tab.
- Added a menu option that controls whether or not documents are opened in tabs.
- If documents are reopened at launch, tabs should be maintained.
• Fixed: sometimes autosaved Untitled files were not automatically cleared away after the user explicitly saved the document.
• Fixed: tables: sometimes scrolling a selection inside a table into view would scroll too far.
• Fixed: a few crash and hang bugs related to the Touch Bar.
Have a problem? A question? This is the place for answers from other Express users.
1 post • Page 1 of 1