Table Creation

Have a problem? A question? This is the place for answers from other Express users.
jeffreyjhayden

Table Creation

Post by jeffreyjhayden »

Greetings,

I'm running into a problem with a table I created in Nisus 2.0.1 (still demo, under OSX-10.3.5, if that matters). I've created a 15 column x 6 row table and have painstakingly made the Rows and Columns the sizes I want (manually, because there isn't anywhere just to type in the sizes), but when I copy that table and try to paste another underneath the first, I see that the table's overall size gets reduced and the cell sizes (widths and heights) are all messed up. Has anyone tried this or know what might be going on? I need to create multiple tables of uniform size. Can anything be done to prevent this from happening? Will future versions of Nisus have more and better control over tables and cell dimensions? TIA.

Jeffrey
rmark
Official Nisus Person

Post by rmark »

jeffreyjhayden,

We tried, but were unable to reproduce your problem. Please send a file what displays the oddity to <support@nisus.com>. When you send the file, please include reference to this discussion, so we know what we're looking for.
Write On!
Mark Hurvitz
Nisus Software Inc.