pdf of manual for writer pro

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
K-9

pdf of manual for writer pro

Post by K-9 »

is there a pdf of the manula for the pro edition. I see one that is for express. but I would like all the help i can get for the pro version. Does anyone know of one? and where it is available from?
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

The PDF is contained inside the Nisus Writer Pro application itself. Just use the menu Help > Nisus Writer Pro Help to open it.
K-9

Post by K-9 »

Ok thank you - I have not downloaded it yet - but will - that is why i did not see it. I am in need of a great app cpmpared to Pages that seems too complicated at times for my needs. i was afraid to buy it with no help - Glad there is a manual with it - thank you.
hatchmo

Post by hatchmo »

Tip: The Help file launches Adobe Reader by default. If you would rather have Preview open the manual, right-click on the Nisus Writer application, and select "Show Package Contents". (After quitting Nisus Writer, naturally!) The file is Contents/Resources/help.pdf. From here, you can Get Info and change the default application to Preview.
Al Hatch
K-9

Post by K-9 »

Thanks - but I believe i just openeed it in nisus and did a Save As and i have a copy now in my files.