can i change the language of footnote and page numbers?

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
farha

can i change the language of footnote and page numbers?

Post by farha »

hi there,

i have just moved to nisus because i type in arabic and nothing i can find other than this will let me do everything i need to. its great.

however, is it possible to change the footnote numers (ie the ones that show there is a footnote) and the page numbers into the hindi numbers that arabic uses?

they are the ones that look like this:

any feedback would be much appreciated.

James
Hamid

Re: can i change the language of footnote and page numbers?

Post by Hamid »

farha wrote:[...]is it possible to change the footnote numers (ie the ones that show there is a footnote) and the page numbers into the hindi numbers that arabic uses?
1. Footnote numbers: In the Style Sheet select 'Footnote' under 'Note Styles' and click the inverted triangle next to the Number Format and from the drop-down menu apply Arabic - Indic.
2. Page numbers: In the Tooldrawer tab to the Section palette and under 'Number Options' from the drop-down menu apply Arabic - Indic.
farha

Re: can i change the language of footnote and page numbers?

Post by farha »

Hamid wrote:
farha wrote:[...]is it possible to change the footnote numers (ie the ones that show there is a footnote) and the page numbers into the hindi numbers that arabic uses?
1. Footnote numbers: In the Style Sheet select 'Footnote' under 'Note Styles' and click the inverted triangle next to the Number Format and from the drop-down menu apply Arabic - Indic.
2. Page numbers: In the Tooldrawer tab to the Section palette and under 'Number Options' from the drop-down menu apply Arabic - Indic.
Thank you Hamid, that is perfect.

James