quiet pre-release thread

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

I'm not sure when you contacted sales/support, but rest assured they will work out your refund details.

You also sent me a private message about a refund, that I received about 2 hours ago. I'm don't handle sales at all, so there's nothing I can do directly, but I'll check in with them.
K-9

Post by K-9 »

Thank you Martin! You are a good guy!
K-9

Post by K-9 »

Martin - tell them to forget it since it is so much of a hassle. I will use this as is and try to enjoy it the best i can.

thank you for being a good dude!
dshan

Post by dshan »

Burns: Smithers, who's that happy looking fellow tapping on his keyboard without a care in the world?

Smithers: That's Homer Simpson sir, one of your upgraded Pro users from sector 7-G.

Burns: Excellent!
K-9

Post by K-9 »

Why it's me ---- super K-9 Dog! Blunt and to the point and have no time for B.S.!

How is that!

Thank you Homer!
joehardy

Post by joehardy »

mrennie wrote:NWP 1.0.1 needs your permission to update Nisus New File.dot, the template file on which every new Nisus document (unless specified otherwise) is based. You will need to do that in order to use NWP after the update, and you'll only need to click the Ok button.)
If I already have a Nisus New File just the way I want it, why would I click "OK" and then have to edit the New File to get it back to the way it was? I just clicked "No" on that question and "OK" on the others.
<a href="http://web.mac.com/joehardy">Blog the Day!</a>
mrennie

Post by mrennie »

joehardy wrote:If I already have a Nisus New File just the way I want it, why would I click "OK" and then have to edit the New File to get it back to the way it was? I just clicked "No" on that question and "OK" on the others.
That's alright, too. As Martin has said, the only thing the update of the Nisus New File does is change the default "space after" setting to 0pt.
K-9

apology!

Post by K-9 »

Just spoke with Dave Larson and I hope we resolved everything. I just wanted to owe Dave and the rest of you an apology for being a jerk. New to Macs and then getting prompted for .dot file overwrite and then other files to overwrite left me in a serious quandary, frustration, and pissiness due to not knowing what to do and the result was wasted time since the app could not finish opening without making a choice or 2 and I wasted my half way off with work I needed to do. So I loost it. also many weeks with minimal sleep and excessive heat left me burned out.

So I apologize.

Re: the software. I love it! Just frustrated at being left to hang without knowing what i was overwriting re: said files, etc.

I am very sorry to all of you and the people at Nisus!

K-9