saving multiple versions of a document

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
nlpaces

saving multiple versions of a document

Post by nlpaces »

MS Word offers a routine for saving multiple versions of the same document via "snapshots". Does NWP offer anything similar?
Hamid

Re: saving multiple versions of a document

Post by Hamid »

nlpaces wrote:Does NWP offer anything similar?
You can use Kino's 'SaveWithDateTime' macro:
http://www2.odn.ne.jp/alt-quinon/files/NWPro/file/
If you use the macro often, you can assign a keyboard shortcut to it.
TommyW

Post by TommyW »

Oh how absolutely mega...

Thanks for pointing it out and thanks to the creator too. I've never looked at a macro before but it was clear enough and I could alter the formatting easily to match what I usually do.

That's great.
Candace

Post by Candace »

Is there a simple way for a non-technically proficient person to make this macro her own?

And while we're at it, how can I structure my replies in these forums so I can see the message to which I am replying?

Thanks. Candace[/quote]
shades

Post by shades »

And while we're at it, how can I structure my replies in these forums so I can see the message to which I am replying?

Thanks. Candace
Howdy, Candace. If you look at the upper right corner of the message that you want to reply to there is a "Quote" button. Click it, and then you can add your reply. It will show the original message in a quote box when completed.
MBP 2.4 GHz, OS X 10.5.6
NWP 1.2, Mellel 2.6, iWork 08
Candace

Post by Candace »

shades wrote:

Thanks. Candace
Howdy, Candace. If you look at the upper right corner of the message that you want to reply to there is a "Quote" button. Click it, and then you can add your reply. It will show the original message in a quote box when completed.
Got it! Thanks, Rich. Candace
dshan

Post by dshan »

Candace wrote:Is there a simple way for a non-technically proficient person to make this macro her own?
See this post in the NWP macros forum.
Candace

Post by Candace »

dshan wrote:
Candace wrote:Is there a simple way for a non-technically proficient person to make this macro her own?
See this post in the NWP macros forum.
Thank you very much. C