NWP manual?

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
darthkt

NWP manual?

Post by darthkt »

Is there a manual for NWP? Did I dream it up, or lose it? There's not one in the installation package for 1.01, nor on the website. Would be handy to have it posted on the support page ...

Kevin T.
Hamid

NWP manual

Post by Hamid »

You can download the manual from this page:
http://www.nisus.com/pro/
It is under 'Useful Links' 'User Guide'. It has not been updated for the public beta. For new information, not covered in the old manual, see 'New Features Guide' in the folder 'Nisus Writer Pro 1.1 public beta'

For NWP 1.0.3, the manual can be invoked from the Help menu.
darthkt

NWP manual--thanks

Post by darthkt »

Thanks for pointing me to the manual online.

When I have invoked the NWP Help from the help menu command in NWP, I get the disconcerting "Help is not available for NWP."

Kevin
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

The manual was unfortunately missing from the first copy of NWP 1.0.3 that we had available for download. This has been corrected, but quite a few users downloaded the copy without any manual.
kcheney

missing manual

Post by kcheney »

The manual was unfortunately missing from the first copy of NWP 1.0.3 that we had available for download. This has been corrected, but quite a few users downloaded the copy without any manual.
I downloaded the public beta yesterday, May 9, and there is no manual.
Groucho

Re: missing manual

Post by Groucho »

kcheney wrote:I downloaded the public beta yesterday, May 9, and there is no manual.
There's a short update about the added features, mainly margin notes and merging, called New Features Guide.

Cheers, Henry.
Hamid

Re: missing manual

Post by Hamid »

kcheney wrote:I downloaded the public beta yesterday, May 9, and there is no manual.
NWP betas don't have manuals. There is, however, a New Features Guide.pdf, Nisus Macro Reference.rtf, and Release Notes.rtf in the folder 'Nisus Writer Pro 1.1 public beta' on the same dmg as the app that you downloaded. The current formal version 1.0.3 does have the manual.