Bulleted lists?

Have a problem? A question? This is the place for answers from other Express users.
eolake

Bulleted lists?

Post by eolake »

OK, another one: Bulleted and numbered lists?

Maybe in 2.0?

(OK, I made a Search and found in this forum about how to use indent.)
dshan

Bulleted Lists

Post by dshan »

Bulleted and numbered lists are available in 1.1, if you install the Red Bird Island macros.
cchapin

Post by cchapin »

I use the built-in Increase/Decrease Indent feature (via the default menu keys) along with Option-8 for bulleted (unordered) lists. I prefer this to the Red Bird Island macros.

I wonder whether paragraph styles in 2.0 might make bulleted lists easier? If styles involve more than formatting, one could possibly preface a paragraph with a bullet or other character. We'll have to wait to find out.

For numbered lists that automatically adjust as you add, delete, promote or demote items, I guess we'll have to wait for a future version. That would certainly be convenient.

--Craig
rmark
Official Nisus Person

Bulleted lists

Post by rmark »

Craig is on the right track:
cchapin wrote:I wonder whether paragraph styles in 2.0 might make bulleted lists easier? If styles involve more than formatting, one could possibly preface a paragraph with a bullet or other character. We'll have to wait to find out.
We will have a "List" Style in the Nisus New File that ships with Nisus Writer Express 2.0. However, it will only supply the formatting. Automatically incrementing numbers are high on the list for an upgrade.
Write On!
Mark Hurvitz
Nisus Software Inc.