Graphics problem

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
js

Graphics problem

Post by js »

I don't know when it started, but since a certain time I find it impossible to paste a graphic into Nisus, resize it, and keep it resized. Everything seems OK, but after saving and reopening, instead of seeing the resized graphic, I get the graphic in original size, but only a chunk of it as big as the resizing frame. Pasting the graphic from Nisus into (f.e.) Omnigraffle shows that the original graphic has not been lost. But how to keep it resized in Nisus?
rmark
Official Nisus Person

Re: Graphics problem

Post by rmark »

js,

I'm sorry you experience difficulties with Nisus Writer Pro.

The next time this occurs, please, when you first notice it:

1. Choose Send Feedback from the Help menu inside Nisus Writer Pro.

2. Describe what happened.

3. Include any files you think might be relevant (Preferences and/or the file you're working on, along with an offending graphic).

4. Include a screenshot (sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words).

5. Send in the report.

If we're lucky we'll get some information about what's happening inside your computer.

This report goes directly to the Engineering Department. we'll let you know as soon as there's anything meaningful to report.

Thank you for your patience.
Write On!
Mark Hurvitz
Nisus Software Inc.
js

Re: Graphics problem

Post by js »

OK Thanks. I sent it. The problem was: The file I sent you to illustrate the problem needed a screen shot. And as I said, screen shots do not behave as they should on my Nisus application. But let's wait and see. I am astonished that nobody else seems to have complained so far.