Rebuild (analyzing e-mails) hangs after many hours

Talk about InfoClick, our email search tool.
NisusUser

Rebuild (analyzing e-mails) hangs after many hours

Post by NisusUser »

Hi, all.

I updated to v. 1.2 today, and after installing InfoClick said I needed to rebuild. I said, "OK."
1st estimate 10_07AM.png
1st estimate 10_07AM.png (23.22 KiB) Viewed 11770 times
Now the program has stalled (hung) and it's been this way about two hours. I took a screen shot about two hours ago and I just took it again and the numbers are identical.
Final (hung) estimate 8_25PM.png
Final (hung) estimate 8_25PM.png (22.32 KiB) Viewed 11770 times
Should I just quit and re-start or what? Maybe delete some e-mails (humor! :lol:). The program itself is still responsive.

Thanks!
martin
Official Nisus Person

Re: Rebuild (analyzing e-mails) hangs after many hours

Post by martin »

Are you still having this problem? If so, please contact us directly via the menu Help > Send Feedback. It would help if you could send along any diagnostic logs with your feedback. Thank you and sorry for the trouble.
NisusUser

Post by NisusUser »

Same thing. Version 1.2 has never worked for me. I was thinking of going back to the previous version. I've send one feedback report. It said only the console log was available, so I sent that. I just restarted InfoClick and asked it to rebuild the database again. I'll see if I can send any more logs this way.
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

Thanks for the reports. We've replied to them directly and will continue to work on resolving this issue for you.