Unexpected Behavior and NWE 2.1 Feedback does not work

Have a problem? A question? This is the place for answers from other Express users.
shades

Unexpected Behavior and NWE 2.1 Feedback does not work

Post by shades »

I tried sending Feedback from within the file, but Nisus would freeze, then crash. Even from an empty file, Nisus Feedback does not work.

On the attachment I had originally set the Normal style to 12 pt Hoefler and all other styles accordingly. I also used styles for Greek and Hebrew. This specific file has quite a few Greek words/phrase, and a few Hebrew. I had no problem with the file. After about 20 pages I didn't like the size, and changed the Normal style to 11 pt Hoefler. The file accordingly changed. But since then I have not been able to type more than one word in the document. And if you look at page 14, the last paragraph before the Appendices, part of the text is still 12 pt Hoefler. However, when I select that text, I am not able to change the font size - no matter what I enter in the font size, it returns to 12 pt. At the same time while it is selected, the Stats drawer flickers constantly. Then the file will stop responding at all. And I have to force quite NWE.

I will send this via email with the attachment, since Feedback is not working.