Spanish program interface

Everything related to our flagship word processor.
lramosgomez

Spanish program interface

Post by lramosgomez »

In previous versions (2.xx) the Nisus interface appeared in Spanish. As of version 3.0 the Spanish language does not appear. Is it possible that future versions will include Spanish in the interface?
martin
Official Nisus Person

Re: Spanish program interface

Post by martin »

I'm sorry to say that our Spanish translator won't be able to finish the job of updating the Spanish interface for Nisus Writer Pro 3. If you (or anyone else) would like to help us finish updating the Spanish localization please let me know. We'd love to restore it for our Spanish users.
Paco Martin

Post by Paco Martin »

I have some time free at the moment, and would like to help with the Spanish interface. I used to teach English and am retired now. I've done some translation for my own enjoyment, (although it was sometimes hard labour). I've been using Nisus Writer for many years now, and I think this would be a way to repay for the help the app has given me along the years.

Contact me if you are interested.

Paco Martín
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

Thank you for your interest and gracious offer to help us Paco! I will send you a private email about this.
martin
Official Nisus Person

Post by martin »

We are very happy to announce that Paco did a great job restoring the Spanish localization for the latest versions of Nisus Writer.

If anyone has any feedback about the Spanish translation, please let us know. You can contact us about this (or anything else) using the menu Help > Send Feedback or via email:

And again many thanks to Paco for his diligent work!