Query/suggestion: Screen Positioning for "Find Next&qu

Have a problem? A question? This is the place for answers from other Express users.
AES

Query/suggestion: Screen Positioning for "Find Next&qu

Post by AES »

MT-NewsWatcher has a keyboard command (Space Bar) that finds and jumps to the next occurrence of the string "Subject:", with this line positioned just three lines below the top of the window. It's very handy for reading lengthy multi-message Digests and "digestified" mailing list posts; you can see the Date: and From: lines above the Subject: line, and in many cases read the whole individual message below it without scrolling.

A "Find Next" command that functioned in this way -- i.e., with this positioning of the found string -- could be very handy for jumping through chapters or sections of long reports, and for many other purposes. In fact, I think I'd rather have "Find Next" _always_ function in this way, rather than have it position the found item in the middle of the screen, as it does now.

Any way to accomplish this in NWE? (and keep the action a single keystroke command). Could this be a preferences option for Find Next?