Lists

Have a problem? A question? This is the place for answers from other Express users.
bigcaat

Lists

Post by bigcaat »

I'm so frustrated. How do I add a list from my paragraph styles to my lists menu?

Thank you.
Caat
xiamenese

Re: Lists

Post by xiamenese »

bigcaat wrote:I'm so frustrated. How do I add a list from my paragraph styles to my lists menu?
Thank you.
Caat
I don't think you can; and my immediate thought is why would you want to? Essentially, a list item is a special type of paragraph; a paragraph is not a special instance of a list.
I would have thought that what you wanted to do was create a paragraph style in terms of font, size, and weight/variant, set line height, space above, space below, justification etc., then add a list style to that, setting the type of list, bullet or numbering and spacing. When you have got it the way you want, then create a "new style from selection" and give it a name.
If you want to use it in other similar documents, save a blank version of the document you are working on as a template; if you want it available in all documents, open Nisus New File from Preferences:New File:Advanced and set it up there.
HTH
Mark