We've just released InfoClick 1.2 which adds several new features and fixes a few bugs.
Requires: Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
This update is free for all existing users of InfoClick.
You can download the new version directly from nisus.com, the Mac App Store, or inside InfoClick itself using the menu InfoClick > Check For Updates.
* Searches can be saved, named, and later reactivated.
* Search history is automatically kept and made available on the menu.
* Any number of email folders can be indexed.
* Added preferences to control:
- How often scans for new emails occur.
- How aggressive (slow vs fast) indexing should be.
- Which fonts are used for display.
* Zoom the results list, email preview, and notes using menu commands and their keyboard shortcuts.
* For a full list of changes, please see the release notes.
Talk about InfoClick, our email search tool.
1 post • Page 1 of 1