Fixed for Snow Leopard (OSX 10.6) Compatibility
- Fixed: can't resize document window on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed: failures when trying to import ".doc" files on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed: spell: spelling guesses should be available on the contextual menu on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed: spell: proper spelling dictionary is not always used to check text on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed: images: pasting equations from MathType results in improperly huge image sizes on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed: services vended by Nisus Writer do not show up on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed: saving an unsaved file on Snow Leopard should suggest an automatically chosen file name.
- Fixed: file extension in Save dialog can improperly repeatedly append itself on Snow Leopard.
- Fixed: in the Stylesheet view on Snow Leopard, the collapsed/expanded state indicators ("chevrons") for style type titles are not properly positioned.
- Fixed: drag-drop to empty text area can trigger problems.
- Fixed: loc: the Page Setup dialog should not crash the French localization.
- Fixed: ruler: can't change default leader tab settings.
- Fixed: images: exporting a file with cropped/resized images as HTML could result in inverted images.
- Fixed: toolbar: toolbar items with dynamically populated menus are improperly disabled.
- Fixed: find: possible hang during find/replace if a comment encompassed a footnote/endnote reference.
- Fixed: ruler: dragging an unselected tab marker should deselect all other markers and leave then unmoved.
- Fixed: possible redraw failures when deleting/inserting line break characters near the top of the page.
- Fixed: adjusting table cell borders should only affect the selected edges.
- Fixed: images: PDF images should be converted when exporting as HTML.
- Fixed: tables: inserting a table at the end of a footnote can incorrectly cause content to go missing.
- Fixed: lang: keyboard layout not always restored when reactivating NWP.
- Fixed: certain OSX enhancement applications (Typinator, PTHPasteboard, etc) can trigger a hang when copy-pasting cross-references.
- Fixed: macros: AppleScripts that trigger nested macros can trigger loss of macro runtime information (eg: defined variables).
- Fixed: ruler: creating a new tab stop in the ruler via drag-drop should update the tooltip showing the tab's location.
- Fixed: macros: file opening menus should be matched last when running macro commands.
- Fixed: index/toc: changing the name of an Index or TOC style can cause hangs or crashes.
- Fixed: lang: can crash if a language change in the New File preferences triggers asking the user if section directionality should also change.
- Fixed: palettes: changing the active Indexing/TOC style via the palette can show the wrong active style in the palette.
- Changed: brace characters are emitted in RTF using a different escaping scheme that doesn't confuse Zotero.
©2017 Nisus Software, Inc. All rights reserved.