Changes in version 1.4.1
- Changed: updated file importer to use OpenOffice 3.2 code. Also made available an Intel-only importer, which is faster.
- Fixed: using the "Make Link" contextual menu provided by Apple should not prevent the file from being saved.
- Fixed: if "ding" fonts (eg: Webdings) applied to certain kinds of text, could cause weird behavior under Leopard and later.
- Fixed: notes: using tables in the endnotes area can cause Nisus Writer to hang.
- Fixed: lists: certain RTF lists emitted by Apple can cause Nisus Writer to crash.
- Fixed: macros: SIGPIPE raised by Perl macros should not abnormally quit Nisus Writer.
- Fixed: loc: a few zoom menu percentages for non-English localizations are wrong.
- Changed: Sparkle (auto-updater) can download different versions based on architecture (PPC/Intel) of user's machine.
- Fixed: lang: custom languages with non-ASCII characters in their name could incorrectly split into multiple languages with fragmented names when reopening files.
- Fixed: sometimes the keyboard shortcut for the "Underline" menu would not work when first reactivating Nisus Writer.
- Changed: loc: some changes to the Italian localization.
- Fixed: should not trigger Apple console log warnings about depreciated NSLanguage API.
©2017 Nisus Software, Inc. All rights reserved.