Changes in Version 2.0.2
- Changed: improved in-application feedback reporter (on the Help menu).
- Fixed: Nisus New File can fail to load when running a non-English localization, preventing launch.
- Fixed: crash that can occur on Lion when OSX probes/changes all scroll view settings. Only occurs if documents have been closed with certain types of GUI interactions.
- Fixed: import: WordPerfect documents can fail to import.
- Added: added Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR) localization.
- Fixed: possible crash when assigning menu shortcuts for dynamically controlled menus.
- Fixed: possible crash when saving files with certain nested fields / cross-references.
- Fixed: images edited via LinkBack would incorrectly revert to prior state when a file was saved & reopened, even though the correct (most recent) LinkBack data was saved and loaded from the file.
- Fixed: import: some floating text boxes from imported files could be lost if many text boxes were anchored near the end of the file.
- Fixed: comments: if a comment history becomes highlighted (because the marked text is selected in the document), the active comment in the history must not change.
- Fixed: spell: all parts of a URL should be excluded from spellcheck, not just the first fragment (eg: domain).
- Changed: our application support folder name should be "Nisus Writer Pro", not just "Nisus Writer". If the old folder exists, we move old materials and create a link to the new folder.
- Changed: when reopening a document and restoring/scrolling the selection, it should be centered in view.
- Fixed: if a font disappears (is uninstalled) while Nisus Writer is running, we need to redisplay text using that font with the special highlight colors.
- Fixed: import: footnotes/endnotes often import from .doc/.docx files with tab stop characters errantly inserted at the start of the note's text.
- Added: TOC: navigator pane options button should allow user to change active TOC style.
- Changed: Convert From Unicode made more lenient in scanning.
- Fixed: ruler: the first document opens with two left tab stop markers in the ruler tab well menu, instead of a left tab and a decimal tab.
- Fixed: MenuKey preferences should reload the available menu list when switching back to that preference pane.
©2018 Nisus Software, Inc. All rights reserved.