Changes in version 2.0.4
- Fixed: print: preview in print dialog can be clipped/zoomed incorrectly.
- Fixed: Apple's "Start Dictation" menu command should appear on the Edit menu (when using OSX 10.8)
- Fixed: hyphenation for non-English languages wasn't always correct.
- Fixed: using the Color panel can incorrectly spread colors to other content.
- Fixed: clicking links to files can fail to open the file. The "Show Linked File in Finder" command could also fail.
- Fixed: Nisus Writer can fail to launch for some users if certain fonts provide incomplete information.
- Fixed: export: exporting an EPUB with special characters in TOC/Chapter names can fail to export all content from the document.
- Fixed: right-clicking the style list in stylesheet view can crash/hang on OSX 10.8.
- Fixed: the font size can fail to change in a document that has a Normal style whose font size is not 12pt.
- Fixed: toc: possible hang when copy-pasting certain multipart selections with applied TOCs.
- Fixed: using the color panel to change the color of a style's paragraph border/edge is awkward because the panel reverts to black.
- Fixed: redisplay flickers ungracefully when zooming in/out Draft View.
- Fixed: if the entire document is selected, should not autoscroll after making a formatting change.
©2018 Nisus Software, Inc. All rights reserved.