Nisus Writer Pro 2.0.6 Release Notes
- Addressed several bugs that could cause crashes:
- Fixed: deleting pages, directly or indirectly (eg: by deleting page breaks), can cause crash if last visible page needed to be removed during redraw.
- Fixed: tables: possible crash when importing/pasting content with certain configurations of nested tables (eg: from Safari).
- Fixed: import: if primary document importer fails, using the fallback importer should not cause crashes.
- Fixed: possible crash when inserting text near the end of a text area that uses the "Display as Capitalized" case changing attribute.
- Changed: attempt to prevent to prevent possible Page View crash on OSX 10.6 when typing.
- Fixed: lists: should be able to set list starting number for a single paragraph in the document text, ie: override starting list number enforced by styles.
- Fixed: deleting some text should persist the formatting of that text in the typing attributes, eg: text typed just afterwards should have the same attributes.
- Fixed: import: documents with certain configurations of floating content could fail to import.
- Added: palettes: holding down the Command key when clicking a palette stepper's up/down arrows will restore the old behavior, where the first shown value is applied uniformly to the entire selection, instead of adjusting all selected values independently.
- Fixed: palettes: using a palette stepper's down arrow should affect all selected values, even if the first selected value is at zero.
- Changed: loc: minor changes to the German localization.
- Fixed: index: rebuilding/inserting a generated text index could still result in some warnings when reopening the document, if the indexing spanned certain kinds of smart content (eg: automatic document property).
- Opt: index: faster to rebuild generated indexes.
- Opt: tables: opening documents in Draft View with many tables is much faster.
- Fixed: tables: fixed another situation where: if a spanning cell's borders overlaps several other cells, the border should be drawn consistently along those cells.
- Fixed: lists: if a paragraph style inherits a list style from its parent, but changes the list level, then the relevant indents from that level should be enforced.
- Fixed: lists: a ruler's tab stop can be incorrectly striped when opening a file if the tab stop's location is exactly the automatic-tab-distance away from the list item's location (the first line head indent).
- Fixed: notes: a note reference whose formatting overrides that of the applied paragraph style can be lost when (re)opening documents, eg: trying to make a note reference in a Heading paragraph.
- Fixed: after first typing a Soft Return at the very end of a document in Page View, the paragraph's "after" spacing can be incorrectly applied to the new line until layout is recalculated (eg: by reopening the file).
- Fixed: links: applying a list style to a paragraph that starts with a hyperlink should not spread that link to the newly created list item/bullet.
- Fixed: images: just after pressing modifier keys (eg: Shift) the mouse cursor could be incorrect for inline image actions (eg: resize).
- Fixed: macro: pressing Command + Period should abort the current macro, even if a dialog is being shown.
- Fixed: App Store build should not include "Check For Updates" menu.
- Fixed: import: LibreOffice-based importer should not write to files inside its own app package.