- Find/Replace QUED/M's powerful search and replace uses regular expressions
more powerful than UNIX GREP. Lets you describe text using helper.
- Find All Selects all occurrences of a Find expression simultaneously,
even across multiple files.
- Unlimited Undo and Redo Undo up to 32,767 actions, even after saving.
- Multiple Clipboards Clipboards that can be edited and printed!
- Text Folding Lets you "hide" sections of text. Great for
outlining and hiding individual loops inside your code.
- Noncontiguous Selection Select multiple, non-adjacent parts of text.
QUED/M also gives you Rectangular Selection.
- ASCII Display Display text as ASCII codes, rather than alphanumeric
symbols - Ideal for editing PostScript® commands.
- Zap Gremlins Instantly deletes "garbage characters" like
Control and Option characters.
- Display Invisibles Displays non-printing characters like Spaces, Tabs,
Returns, and Page Breaks to help you format and edit your files.
- Tab/Space Conversion Converts multiple tabs into spaces, and spaces
into tabs which is extremely useful when formatting documents.
- Insert File Inserts the contents of a file at the insertion point.
- Menu Keys Assign key equivalents for every menu command in QUED/M.
Uses up to 3 characters per command.
- Automatic Backup Saves a copy of your file in another location, even
saves automatically after a certain number of keystrokes.
©2019 Nisus Software, Inc. All rights reserved.