Text Editing Features
- A powerful new Programming Dialect provides built-in,
Basic-like commands for macros. (Of course you can still
use your old macros).
- Dynamic coloring of C/C++ keywords and comments
allows you to mark your code in color.
- Improved support for CodeWarrior, Symantec C++, THINK C, and
MPW compilers and debuggers including Project catalogs, Global
data lookup and Jump to Reference commands.
- PowerPC code speeds up editing, searching and macros.
- System 7.5 Drag & Drop makes it easy to copy text across
windows and to other applications.
- Searching is easier and better than ever! Now QUED/M even has
menu commands for regular expressions and saves your custom
expressions, enabling you to find anything you can describe.
- FREE Apprentice 4 Included with QUED/M 3.0 is Apprentice 4,
over 600 megs of sample Macintosh source code and programmer
utilities in C, C++ and Pascal. Copy directly from these
CodeWarrior, Symantec, and MPW projects to your files. It includes
working examples of full-blown applications, games, control panels,
extensions, utilities and much more.
©2019 Nisus Software, Inc. All rights reserved.