Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Setup sections on Book/Part/Chapter and crash over 116k+ 

I am writing a novella right now, hot ending with Part 1, there is one aspect that I couldn't find in NWEx menubar. How to institute Part I/II/III and Chapters 123? I ain't going back to NW Classic and partion my work in Chapter fashion. I rather to stick with NW Express.

D.R. MacGonzales

Last edited by DMaestoso on 2003-09-18 16:43:19, edited 1 time in total.

2003-08-27 07:22:36
Profile YIM WWW

I just finished my novella at about 1600 (4 p.m. MST) and waiting to hear response to top of this thread regard large file size. NWX crashes beyond 116k (larger of 4 Parts. I ought to merge all Part 1-4 together and get the accurate counting and finding tools before I submit to my Literary Agent. :?

D.R. MacGonzales

2003-09-18 16:42:02
Profile YIM WWW

DMaestoso wrote:
I am writing a novella right now, hot ending with Part 1, there is one aspect that I couldn't find in NWEx menubar. How to institute Part I/II/III and Chapters 123? I ain't going back to NW Classic and partion my work in Chapter fashion. I rather to stick with NW Express.

D.R. MacGonzales

What do you want to do with you subdivisions? Break the file into smaller files? Use different headers/footers, etc in each part? Just have labels? It will be easier to recommend something if I understand more about what you are trying to accomplish.

-Charles

2003-09-19 20:31:33
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]