Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Possible Nisus Macros Book 

I've recently had to delve into using VBA Macros with Word and whilst surfing Amazon for information on VBA and macro construction, I realised that no such manual exists for Nisus. I know you can get stuff from the Help menu, but has anyone thought of doing a manual devoted solely to the Nisus macro language?

I was thinking perhaps of one of the 'Take Control' series (or possibly a print on demand paper version) written as a structured tutorial for the beginner. Don't know how the economics might work out, but I wonder if either Joe Kissell or Kirk McElhearn might be interested, since both have been Nisus users from way back.

A "Take Control of Nisus" could have a chapter devoted to macros, although this would not cover them in the same depth. An additional manual could be devoted solely to macros, written as a tutorial for the beginner to advanced user.

What do others think?

2013-09-11 22:47:20
Official Nisus Person

There was a discussion of doing a Take Control book for NWP, posted by Joe Kissel himself. You'll probably want to post in that thread, or write Joe directly.

2013-09-20 16:47:03
Profile WWW

Thanks Martin. I looked for that thread and couldn't find it, but I'll post over there.

2013-09-21 03:54:14
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]