Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Cross-references with “above”/“below” and language settings 
Official Nisus Person

Thank you for the file axolotl. I took a look and the problem you were having earlier wasn't due to any preferences. It looks like there's a bug with the newly added language-sensitive cross-reference suffix, where Nisus Writer won't consider the language of any styles (eg: Normal). Nisus Writer incorrectly only considers the language applied directly to the text (aka: manual formatting). That's a shame, and something we'll have to fix.

I'm glad you brought this to our attention, and I hope the enhancement is still useful, despite its current limitations.

2016-03-03 19:20:03
Profile WWW

martin wrote:
I took a look and the problem you were having earlier wasn't due to any preferences. It looks like there's a bug with the newly added language-sensitive cross-reference suffix, where Nisus Writer won't consider the language of any styles (eg: Normal).

Yes, you are right. In the moment when I add the language to the style attributes, the reference changes back to English :(
So the new prefs file only helped because it did reset my styles…

martin wrote:
I'm glad you brought this to our attention, and I hope the enhancement is still useful, despite its current limitations.

Well, I’m more than happy that eventually you’ve started working on the bug. Slowly but surely Nisus is becoming a multilingual-capable word processor ;)

2016-03-03 19:36:32
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2